At Mystic Crystal Imports we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• When you register with us, create a Wish List or Product Review account on our website
• When you request that merchandise be sent to you or others, make purchases or returns with us, place an order with us online, via phone, mail, email or fax, or request an e-receipt
• Fulfilling orders you place and delivering packages
• Requesting content and communications from us or when making recommendations to you
• Subscribing to wilafashions.com Email Updates (our email newsletter) or other communications from us or managing your preferences with us
• Your Financial Account numbers when transacting with us
• Interacting with our websites or mobile sites, mobile applications and services
• When you participate in any of our programs such as contests, sweepstakes, surveys, loyalty programs, wedding programs etc.
• Working with our salespeople who assist you with your fashion needs and purchases
• Contacting us with a comment, question or complaint
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Similar Technologies
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. A "session cookie" expires immediately when you end your session (i.e., close your browser). A "persistent cookie" stores information on the hard drive so when you end your session and return to the same website at a later date, the cookie information is still available. A web beacon is a small string of code that represents a clear graphic image and is used in conjunction with a cookie.
When you visit our website, we may use both a session and a persistent cookie. This Mystic Crystal Imports-placed cookie may contain information (such as a unique user ID) that is used to track your usage of our website and in some cases, your email address. Your email address and name are only saved in this Mystic Crystal Imports-placed cookie if you register with us. A web beacon allows us to capture certain additional types of information about a visitor's actions on a web site, such as a visitor's cookie number, the time, date, duration and number of page views, a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed, and details about any items that were purchased.
We may use Flash Cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, play games and perform surveys. They help us improve our sites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. We do not use Flash cookies for marketing or behavioral targeting purposes. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. Learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links